ISB&M Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)/Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee (ASHC)
The ICC has been set up in accordance with the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) Act, to help promote gender sensitivity, and to act whenever a case of sexual harassment is reported. If anyone violates the policy, ICC provides a sensitive and confidential redressal process for the affected party. If you wish to share any concerns or file a formal complaint, please feel free to contact any member of the committee below or email
Some examples of Sexual Harassment:
- Comments about people’s bodies or clothes.
- Sexist cartoons, jokes and songs.
- Obscene phone calls or texts.
- Inappropriate messages, email and gifts.
- Repeated sexual invitations despite earlier refusal.
- Inappropriate touching and hugging
- Dr. S. Jayaraman
- Prof. Elizabeth. P. Mathew
- Aayushi Raj
- Shivanwesha Tripathy
- Himanshi Gupta
- Shruti Shetty