ISB&M's PGDM programs are AICTE approved and directed towards employment & career, which is not only an educational degree. All the placement activities of the students are done through ISB&M Placement Cell. ISB&M's Placement Cell makes every possible effort to ensure that all students pass out with good job offer. ISB&M's training courses are highly accepted and acknowledged by industry for Management/executive level employment.
To create a world-class educational environment that allows students to fully develop their professional abilities and that fosters a strong sense of responsibility and ethics.
- To develop dynamic professionals who lead in a changing global business environment.
- To further develop a quality network with renowned educationists and professionals in the corporate and social arena.
- To continuously innovate academic systems and processes to meet the demands of changing business environment and meaning of talent.
We demonstrate courage and ability to live by our values. Our values remain in our heart and are visible in our actions.
- Always look for and follow the best practices and standards.
- Operate with spirit of responsibility, liberty, integrity and openness.
- Act with high speed, entrepreneurship and flexibility.
- Work with colleagues with a sense of responsible democracy and egalitarianism.
- Respect for one and all.
- Maintain national and global character.
- What must happen, we must make it happen, even though there are good reasons why it cannot.
- Create a rewarding sense of belongingness for mutual growth.
- It is better to make things rather than complaining.
- Develop a sense of partnership among all.
- Innovative thinking and proactive approach in our working.
- Recognition of independence, interdependence and team working.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1: Well-rounded professionals in leadership roles
- PEO 2: Career progression
- PEO 3: Wealth creation and change in quality of life.
- PEO 4: Entrepreneurship generating business opportunities and employment
- PEO 5: Women Empowerment: to develop career and achievement orientation among our female students.